Sunday, February 1, 2009

Walgreens Rebate items and Reeses

I spent $19.15 at Walgreens. I purchased a few gifts and house items not on our budget list. These were: 1 full size child's rocking horse that makes noises. Clearanced for $12.49, plus 3 SUPER sized crayola coloring books of the states and presidents for $1.99 each, plus a BIG desk calendar that we needed for our family calendar wall for $2 (great price!) all these extras, not from our grocery budget, were $20.37, so no OOP for the rest of my purchase as I used a $10 Register Reward to pay for the Waldryl and the Reeses (these were free). From the budget I bought Wal-Tussin cough cold med 4oz for $3.99, got two for B1G1F and found 3 Waldryl allergy/cold packs/24 on clearance for $1.19. That equals $7.56 and I will submit for the buy 5 Walgreens cold meds get $10 back. I also got 10 Reeses on sale B1G1F for $.80 and had 5 $1/2 coupons. I used a $10 register reward, so my Walgreens rebate of $10 plus 10% of that on a gift card, $1 = $11. So I stretched my Catalina and will earn a little on it in a rebate.

Budget: $917.56 left in budget

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...