Monday, February 16, 2009

Rebate! Rebate! Money in the bank!

Yay! I got two of my rebates in the mail on Saturday! One for $6 and one for $8!
  1. Better Homes and Gardens Rebate. This was for the sugar cookies I bought on clearance after Christmas at CVS. I looked and looked for these and when the markdowns were at 75% I found a tin that had sugar cookie mix, cutter, sprinkles. Inside, was an offer for a year FREE of Better Homes and Gardens, OR a rebate instead. I chose the rebate. Instead of giving me the clearance price, they gave me the full amount! $6.00! Great profit!
  2. Bayer rebate on the half off deal for Flinstones Vitamins, etc. I bought $20 worth for a catalina deal at WAGS, so I used 4 $1/1 coupons, paid $16 for 4 bottles and got back $10 in catalina coupon. (so $6 OOP). Wasn't sure if I'd get back $3-$8 (it was up to $10) because I bought all flintstones. The wording made it unclear to me if I would be able to get half off if I bought all of one kind. I got it all! the full $8.00 back. So FREE vitamins and a profit!
Great rebate amounts! I love when it all works out. That is $14 back into my budget! Whoo Hoo!

Warmly, Tracey C.
$803.55 + $6.00 + $8.00 = $817.55 left in budget

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...