And the winner is.....
Congratualtions K. Cleaver!! You have 48 hours to get back with me, or I must choose another winner! I am so excited for you!
Thank you so much for your interest and participation! I will post the winner of the contest Monday, Feb. 9th on my blog home page HERE.
(You might be thinking)
What IS Tracey C. giving away for Valentines Day to one lucky couple?
I'm glad you asked!
I'm NOT just frugal!
I'm also thankful!
Thankful to God, my Heavenly Father, for blessing me
with a wonderful, loving, Christian husband!!
(I love you Honey!)
It isn't always easy.
Marriage can be blessed.
Marriage can also be very difficult.
I felt led to offer up this gift:
A copy of the
2 copies of the
LOVE DARE book
One for her, One for him
To ONE Couple
for Valentines Day.
~Open in the U.S. Only Please~
I wish I could bless you all with this gift!!
Please, if you have been considering taking steps to strengthen, improve, or even SAVE your marriage, take a look at the resources below.
If you do not win my V-day Giveaway???
Do NOT wait for someone to GIVE you
your marriage back.
Go & Get IT.
A FREE DEAL is GREAT!
But every deal costs us something....
Doesn't our Spouse deserve the same?
Don't our marriages?
I think they do.
Look at the info!!!
If you want to enter the contest, and I hope you do, then scroll
down past the clip, the description of the movie and the description of the Love Dare book and see what you need to do.
This GIVEAWAY will end Sunday Feb. 8th, 2009 at 11:49pm Eastern Time Good Luck!
*Please Note: I am NOT affiliated with any of these websites.
I am not being compensated for this giveaway.
I am not earning anything from the links.
I am not profiting in any way.
(save for the normal giveaway traffic to my blog, which also is not profiting me in any way, LOL)
I simply want to bless others with this wonderful film and book
and maybe lead a few to strengthening their marriages!!
God bless you all!
The latest film from the creators of Facing the Giants and Flywheel, is now available on DVD! Starring Kirk Cameron, the Fireproof movie portrays the inspiring love story of a firefighter, his wife, and a marriage worth rescuing. At work, Capt. Caleb Holt (Kirk Cameron) lives by the old firefighter's adage: "Never leave your partner behind". At home, he lives by his own rules. His job is to rescue others. Now Caleb Holt has to face his toughest job ever, rescuing his wife's heart. Rated PG. Approx. 119 minutes.
- Making of Fireproof
- Commentary from the K. Brothers
- Fireproof Study Guide
- Rescued Clips: Deleted Scenes
- Fun Features:
◊ Fireproof in 60 Seconds
◊ Firegoofs: Outtakes
◊ Wayne on Wayne Mockumentary
◊ Firehouse Pranks: On-Set Fun!
- Ministry Tools
- Filming A Movie en 30 Days: em>Fireproof Video Blog
- Wayne's Firehouse Commentary
- Fun with Mr. Rudolph
- Casting Crowns Music Video: "Slow Fade"
- Safe Eyes
- English, Spanish, Portuguese Language (Audio)
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, and Arabic
- English Closed Captions (for the hearing impaired)
WANT The Book?: The Love Dare
The Love DareBy: Stephen Kendrick, Alex Kendrick
As featured in the popular new movie Fireproof, from the team that brought us Facing the Giants. Too many marriages end when someone says "I've fallen out of love with you" or "I don't love you anymore." "The Love Dare "discusses how these statements reveal a lack of understanding about the fundamental nature of true love. "The Love Dare "is a 40-day guided devotional experience that will lead your heart back to truly loving your spouse while learning more about the design, nature, and source of true love. Each reading includes Scripture, a statement of principle, the day's "dare," and a journaling area and check box to chart progress.
Fireproof The Movie
(see the trailer, get resources for you or your church)
How to enter my Giveaway!
There are 4 ways:
- Comment on this post about why you want the DVD & Books, and it doesn't have to be personal, just tell others what you think about the movie and the books, & Please INCLUDE your email contact info. Like this:I think this movie allows God to heal marriages! Please enter me into your contest. My email info is firstname.lastname@example.org OR shirley at spaceageemail DOT com.I MUST be able to contact you!
- Post a LINK back to THIS Giveaway on YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE and then place a comment in the comment section with the link and your contact information/email
- Subscribe to My BLOG by FOLLOWING ME or by subscribing to my RSS FEED. Leave a comment to this post telling me you are now a follower or subscriber! (Or everything in between)
- Place a LINK in a comment, to your website, blog or whatever that tells the LOVE STORY about you and your husband (or fiance) in a comment with your email/contact info. We LOVE to hear about LOVE! Love Story Links get TWO entries because this is ABOUT LOVE and about Valentines Day! It doesn't have to be a long story, a cute, funny, amazing, wonderful, boring, sappy or any kind of story will work, as long as it is YOUR story! (NO FAKE STORIES PLEASE!) EXAMPLE: Your comment might look like this: Here is the story of how I met my fiance! www.myblog.com/mystory (this one is fake people!) My email is jennyissoblessed@HisGifts.org
You can get ONE entry, or up to FIVE entries if you do all of the above!!
A random drawing of entries will be held sometime Monday morning, Feb. 9th and I will announce the winner right here on my blog. I will also EMAIL the winner, who will have 24 hours to claim the prize or another winner will randomly be chosen!!
If you follow my blog you won't miss important updates like this!
Questions? Drop me an Email (my envie email box is near the top of my blog). This is my first giveaway, and I am NO expert at blogging, so please bear with me if I am an amateur at this!
It is all done in Love!
Thanks SO much for entering, and please, tell a friend who you think might
enjoy getting this gift where to find me!
The Giveaway Page Link
Lots of Love and His Blessings,