Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wags 2/22 More Rebate & Free Reynolds & Dove upcoming Catlina Deal

You can click on the photo to enlarge for details on the upcoming Catalina deal for DOVE.

Another shop to add...my Wags on 2/22. $8.60 on GC so NO OOP! Add:
  • 3 Reynolds wrap on sale $.89 used $1/1 coupons
  • 2 Theraflu on sale $10/2 used $2/1 coupons will get back $6.60 ES rebate (10% bonus) FREE
  • Pringles clearance 6 @ $.45 each = $2.70 used 2 $.30/3 coupons $2.10/6 final cost
  • Excdrn X 3 (I'm a total dork, I knew only one RR would print per purchase, so why did I buy 3? Who knows!) all for $1.99 on sale, used $2/1 migraine coupon and 2 $1/1. Got back $1 RR so $1 for 3 (still a great deal!)
  • 2 dove deodorant on sale $1.99 each, used $1.50/2 coupon = $2.48 for 2
  • Nice N easy color gloss tube clearnc for $1.89 used $2/1 any nice/easy product FREE
  • Clearance water color paint set disney $1.79
  • Total $8.60 on gift card. No OOP! Got back a $1 RR and will get back $6 rebate.
No RR printed for Dove Deodorant like I'd hoped after seeing a post that it would print a $3 RR for buying 2 dove products. I didn't know which it was supposed to work for, thought I'd try since that is a good price anyway for the Dove Deodorant, my fave. I DID get a RR information coupon that shows that RR will be printing for Dove products starting 3/1. Buy 4 get $2, buy 6 get $6, Buy 8 get $8 Register Reward Coupon (good on your next purchase). See coupon pic! Says good on deodorant (of course), skin, bath or hair care. The Unilever coupons from the RedPlum 1/18 are good until 3/22, so cut them out and be ready! Hopefully Wags will pair this with a sale on 3/15 because the info says look for details in wags 3/15 circular. Hope this helps!

Warmly,

Tracey C.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the FREE QUIZNOS SUB! I just registered, so hope I am one of the lucky ones!! Have a great day!

    DEBT FREE JOURNEY
    debtfreethroughchristwhostrengthensme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, I just gave you an award on my blog...just because I love yours!
    Julie@KingdomKlipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! Thanks! That is so wonderful! I am so blessed! Thank you!
    Warmly, Tracey C.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...