Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Publix GREAT deals! I love Publix!


I love Publix deals, I really do! I even passed up on several I normally would not, in honor of my budget! ;) (but it wasn't easy!)

I got:
  • 2.39 lb of BANANAS .69 a lb.
  • 4 Quaker Oatmeal Tubes on sale B1G1F $2.75 ( had a Winn Dixie coupon for $2/3 ANY)
  • 2 boxes ziploc, used peelie coupon from bread good for $1/2 ANY on sale 2/$4
  • Publix salad .99c
  • Revlon Nail clip $1.49 FREE after $2.50/1 ANY Revlon tool Publix flyer coupon
  • C/H wht bread $1.99 (not in pic)
  • 1 bag of chocolate Peanuts (dipped!) on sale $1
  • Grapes $1.46
  • Ritz Wheat crackers $3.69 (FREEEEEE!! Got my sweepstakes Kraft coupons today!)
  • 2 Dean guacamole dips B1G1F and used a $1/2 coupon (this is for my hubby's Bible study and doesn't come out of my budget, I also got chips for $2 for them but forgot to take deans out of pic)
Total cost: $13.00 OOP!
NOTE: I found some Bounce Naturals Dryer Sheets on the clearance rack priced $1.65 each. I am going back tomorrow for those w/a coupon, hope there are still some left!

Warmly,
Tracey C.
$906.31 - $13.00 OOP = $893.31 left in budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...