CVS today, I did two stops looking for the Renuz/triscents..found 1! Only 1! Every store is sold out, sigh... Anyway, one transaction was $.10 OOP and the other was $.37 OOP. So $.47 OOP total today for CVS. My picture doesn't show my fusion or tpaste or pez, triscents, forgot to add them! They were sitting right there in the bag. Oh well! I got:
- 1 Best Kids Essentials DRINK 6pk (had the free coupon mailed to me from offer on their website, not sure if still avail, I don't think so) $11.99 on sale (expensive!) FREE w/coupon
- M&M plastic hearts on clearance, I got 3 for Easter baskets (weird I know, but my KIDS DON'T CARE!) $.37 each
- 2 CVS BRAND hand sanitizer 4oz gel bottles on clearance for $.50 each
- Nabisco crackers b1g1f, had $2/2 coupon, so $3.99 -$2.00= $1.99 for 2 (triscuit/ritz)
- Used $4 ECB with my coupons and was $.10 OOP
- 2 CVS BRAND (lysol type) Wipes 90 Count! BIG containers! On SALE B1G1Free $4.99, so I got 2 of them, without a coupon, because with my ECBs I've been earning and for only $2.50 for a 90 container, that is a good deal!
- 4 val day pez for $.37 each (only wanted 3 but my total was too low (toilet paper! sheesh, why dont I just walk away and go get what I can use? pressure, pressure pressure!) OH. anyway...
- Gillette Gamer Fusion Razor for $7.99, used $4/1 P&G coupon and got back $4 ECB
- Aquafresh on clearance $1.85, had a printed register coupon for $2/1 Profit
- 1 Renuzit Triscent for $5.49 used $4/1 coupon from this past Sun. paper, got back $2 ECB
- Used $11.96 ECB with my coupons and was $.37 OOP (got back $6 in ECB)
$770.85 -$.47 = $770.38 in budget