I went to CVS today to look around for a few deals. We are in the "test" market, whatever that means. It means to ME that I don't get some of the ECB deals most other people are getting. Some decent sales though. I spent $4.14 on my CVS gift card. ZERO OOP. Look for the Johnson & Johnson bandages with NEOSPORIN. Look at my pic: These are in the monthly ECB ad on page 3. These I happened across, wasn't looking for. They had $2/1 PEELIE on the box! LIMIT of 5 so go get em! These were FREE after ECB. I also got:
- EXTREME Energy 6 hour shot 2pk for $4.99 (FREE after ECB)
- EARinse for $7.99 and FREE after ECB
- 1 box 36 count Orange CVS brand chewable Asprin 81mg strength. $1.99 FREE after ECB
- 6 CANS of Campbells Condensed Soup (tomato and chick noodle) I used 2 of the $.40/3 coupons for a better deal than the 2/$1 sale price.
- 3 ROLLS CVS toilet paper single rolls on sale 3/$1.00
- LOOK FOR IT***** The ZICAM in the pic was on a hanging end cap in a cardboard display and stated "FREE Trial Size" and has 4 doses. CHECK my pics. There is no bar code on the product, it is FREE!
$906.31 left in budget