I got some GREAT deals at Walgreens tonight, but it DID affect my budget in the short term. That is ok, just a reminder to be careful when calculating Register Rewards, ECB's, Rebates and such. This money isn't back in the budget til you get it in your hot little wallet! I spent $39.66 OOP at Walgreens to make my budget at $1024.42 for the year. Sorry no pics tonight! It sounds like a lot doesn't it? Here's what I got:
- 2 bottles of THERFLU 2/$10 minus two $2/1 coupons = $6 OOP. I will mail in for rebate of $3.00 (only good on one). I ALSO got a $5 RR printed out at time of purchase. Once I get my rebate, this will be a money maker!
- 4 boxes of KELLOGGS cereal. 4/$10, got $3 RR and used 4 $1/1 coupons. $3 for 4 boxes!
- 3 Boxes of Quaker oatmeal, $1.99 on sale, had 3 $1/1 coupons.. paid .99 ea
- Electrasol on sale for $3.49- $2.50 coupon, will get back $1.50 Wags Rebate $.51 profit!
- 2 Ben & Jerrys 2/$6 had 2 $3 coupons FREE ICE CREAM!
- 4 bottles of Flintstones Vitamins $5 each X 4 = $20 got $10 back immediately in Registe Rewards (RR's) and used 4 $1/1 coupons. Final cost if you include my RR as money back was only $6 for 4 bottles of vitamins! PLUS I am mailing in for the rebate (good for up to $10, but minus coupons and maybe only good on one bottle, so maybe only $1.50 back, maybe $10 back! I'll let you know!! Price today $6.
- Car air freshener $4.99 will get back $4.99 Easy Saver Rebate so FREE
- 9 bottles of fructis shampoo/cond/styler used $2 Wags and $1 man coupon = ALL FREE!
Warmly, Tracey C.
$1020.51 left in budget