Publix, great deals ended tonight (I think they were weekly deals!) on Ro-tel & Egg Beaters.. Spent $8.23 minus Pet food items of $1.30 (.50 + .50 + tax, great deal though!) = $6.93 OOP. Got:
- Pam Organic Spray $2.99 on sale, used Publix flyer $1/1, used manufacturer coupon for $1/1 (can use both) = $.99
- Dole apple chunks fruit cups B1G1F at $2.45, used 2 blinkie coupons for $.55/1 for $1.35 for 2 or approx $.17 each cup. Great for school lunches.
- Egg Beaters on sale 2/$4, had $1/2 P.Flyer coupon and $1/1 and $1/1 printed Q's = .50 ea
- Not in budget, but Good Life cat food on sale $3.49, used $3/1 coupons, got 2 bags
- coffee mate creamer $2 and used printable $1.50/1 coupon from Coffee-mate website
- Lysol Refill Cleaner bottles on sale b1g1f $3.19 and had two $1/1 coupons from Sun Paper = 2 bottles for .60 ea.
- Muir Glen organic tomato sauce small can $.85 and used printable $1/1 coupon (adjusted down, no overage) got two of these = FREE
- Rotel diced tomatoes B1G1F for $1.29 = $.65 a can Used $1/2 Publix Flyer coupon = $.29 for two, .15c a can, got 4 cans. Also had ONE man. Q for .30/1 that used in conjunction with store coupon.
- I package w/w pitas for $1.29
$919.40 left in budget