Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tallies (Im a spendaholic this month)

Boring money update, more for me than bloggers, sorry, but it must be done! :)

Publix 1/24 posted pics earlier (carrots, stew veg, almond milk, rotel, fantastik, halls, kraft crackers, - $8.74

Publix Misc 1/23-(several shops to get the free crackers and almost free cat food), more kraft crackers, turk bacon, coffee mate, ground coffee clearance, glade, popcorn, rotel, oatmeal - $3.16, -$.34 (rotel), -$2.13 (melitta ground) , -$2.00 oatmeal = $16.37 OOP - $948.83 = $932.46 Left in budget.
CVS 1/26- 5 Gillette shampoo $4.99 ea. get back $2.99 used $2 Q on each , 2 Gillettes fusions, wrong ones for ECB (didnt realize they were out 1/30), one is going back. Also used B1Razor g1shampoo free. Got ECB for all 5 shampoos ($15). Milk and writing pads for daughters. Used a $10/$50, so have to EXCHANGE the wrong fusion for the right one..so $9.99 for $7.99 ($2 back) and then $4 back ECB. Spent $27.12 on gift card ($15 back so $12.12, will get back $2 exchange and $4 ECB...so $21 back of $27.12. Good deal for hubby. No OOP. $932.46 Left in Budget.

Warmly,
Tracey C.
$932.46 Left in Budget

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog a lot but I have to say, I am not sure how you will make it through the year on $1200 at the rate you are spending. I will be here to watch it though! :O) Good luck!!
    How about some menu plans and pantry pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find posts on what you buy boring, but that's because I'm nosey...hehehe!

    I think it's kind of interesting to see what people are buying (I once did a post on my grocery list that day) and how they spend their money.

    Have you ever thought of posting your menu on Menu Plan Monday at Organized Junkie's site? I'd love to see your meal plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Frugal Finds, I was thinking the SAME thing! LOL! I'm no professional, so let's see how I do next month. Remember, over $100 of my month was on the Hickory Farms, and I have ALOT of meat and cheese from that to use. I still 1 and 1/2 of the hams, TONS of sausage and tons of cheese. Not sure we will eat the sausage too often, it isnt the healthiest thing on the block! I'll have to get creative for sure! This is what happens when a person who THINKS they are saving all month actually buckles down and takes stock of their spending habits. But is has been alot of fun so far! Thanks for the comments, I really enjoy them!
    As for a meal plan moms..I'm just learning this habit. I am such a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal. (can you say unorganized with meals?) So I will check out the Menu Plan Monday, thanks!
    Warmly,
    Tracey C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way Frugal, my pantry is all over my house, so I will think about pics/how to organize it better to show.

    Tracey C.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...