I was nominated for an award this week!!! More than once even! Wow! Thanks so much ladies! Erin from Jane4Girls $800 Annual Budget nominated me for the Lemonade Award then I was blessed again by Corrie at CentsableMomma. I was very excited and so surprised, and this is my first blog award ever!!! Now, this happened early in the week, but it took me awhile to gather my 10 people to pass it on to.. so excuse the wait and many, many thanks to Erin & Corrie for choosing me. ~Big Grin~
If you are not familiar with what the Lemonade Award is, the Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 10 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.
- Jamy at SeayKopitiam
- Mommy Managing
- Leah at Metroplex Savers
- Sugar Mommy at Little Beauties
- Stephanie at Crockpot 365
- Nie Nie at TheNieNieDialogues
- Linda's Lunchables
- Sara at Football and Fried Rice
- Just Jane (Jane Doesn't Blog)
These are all blogs that I read and enjoy! Many great women who share their lives, their gratefulness, their shopping, savings, families, stories, laughter and tears too! Thank you ladies for giving so much!! Please, if you haven't visited these blogs, take a peek at what you've been missing! Thanks so much!
What to Do Now
I want to say congratulations to all the winners. Please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
$992.84 left in budget