Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Target Kashi, Ocean Spray & Cereal


Headed to Target to get my Kashi soft baked bars for $.75. Cost is $2.75 and coupon is good for $2/1 and I printed it twice from Money Saving Mom's Post HERE, thanks to her! I also got Ocean Spray light juice for $3.19 (how'd that happen?) and $1.99 used Target printable $1/1 coup. & Ocean Spray coup. from 1/11 Red Plum. Also used my FREE Iams Premium protection Cat food coupon (home mailer) for 2.5lb bag of cat food. It was $7.49 and I got $7.00 off. Also found a double pack of Malt O Meal shredded wheat cereal for $4.24 minus peelie .50 coupon on boxes. Total was $7.48 minus $3.71 on Gift Card and OOP of $3.77 - $.49 for cat food (not in budget). OOP $3.28

$929.61 in budget minus $3.28= $926.33 left in budget

4 comments:

  1. Great job Tracy! Is this sale at Target or Super Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I got Kashi also, but from the coupons in the mail(one free box, several $2 off). 4 boxes for $1.50! It was great =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think I will head to Target this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this Sale is at both, ours is a regular Target. I wish toxic, that I had gotten in on the free box and coupons from Kashi!! You can't get them all (but you can try!)
    Frances, I had the blackberry and they are very good! My hubby thinks they are a bit dry, but he liked the strawberry. I think for a healthier snack, these are great!
    AND my 5 year olds and my 9 year old LOVED them! Kid tested!
    Warmly, Tracey C.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...