Transaction #1: Vaseline Rescue lotion, on sale 25% off = $2.69 - $1.50 coupon = $1.38 (taxed) OOP. Got back $2 RR. $.62 PROFIT
- 1 Gallon Milk- $2.79
- 7 travel sized dove deodorants .99 each. Used 3 $1.50/2 manufacturer coupons from 1/18 RP (I would have bought one more but 7 is all they had left)
- 1 bar of dove regular sized soap $1.59 (use the Wags in ad $.99 coupon, I FORGOT!! had kids with me!) GOT BACK $10 RR for buying 8 Dove products! $8.52 (w/out tax) minus $4.50 in coupons = $4.02 cost = $5.98 PROFIT. Would have been higher if I used the in ad coupon!
- 2 Sambucol cld & flu $12.99 - $10/1 Easy Saver Q (wags rebate booklet) - two $4/1 printable Sambucol coupons. $2.02 overage as they took off full amount of manufacturer coupons. PROFIT
- Nutrisse H/C on clearance $3.19. Used a $2/1 Garnier man. coupon AND the $2/1 ES Q and got $.81 overage toward total. PROFIT
- Vaseline Lotion Cocoa Butter 10oz $2.69 (on sale- $1.25/1 man coupon (1/18 RP) (get back $2 RR)
- Colgate Max Fresh t/p 6 oz sale $3.29 (get back $3.50 RR) no coupon on this
- Colgate Advance Total (w/bonus trial size tp) 4oz $3.49- $2.50/1 ES Q & $1/1 man. Q (from Publix Health booklet) FREE
- HEY! She charged me TWICE for MILK!! See! I don't pay close attention with kids with me and a line of people behind me! That is $2.79 they need to refund me, and $.60 I didnt get for my dove soap! EEEEK!!! OK..OK...OK.. lets move on!
So, TOTAL OOP (for both transactions) is $5.51
$659.42 left in budget