Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FREE Pledge at Walgreens


Pledge is on sale at Walgreens this week for TWO for $7.00. You get $2 rebate back on 2 of the products from the monthly ES rebate book. I printed 3 Pledge coupons from their website HERE and got a $3/1 aerosol and $2/1 multisurface and $2/1 Pet sweeper. I bought an aerosol and the sweeper for $7. Minus my $3 and $2 coupon, I paid $2 for the two. Will get that back in rebate.. so free pledge! I was told the $3 coupon was $3/2 items, but my coupon was good on just one product. Your results may vary, so hurry!


UPDATE: I went to the link and see that it says you can get only TWO coupons now, both for $2/1 product (sweeper and the multi-surface. Again, your results may vary, and it is still a good deal to get both products for only $1!!

Warmly, Tracey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...