Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CHEAP Quaker @ Target!! Run!! Hurry! Don't miss!


WOW!!!
Target special this week through saturday the 21st of March.... buy 5
qualifying Quaker products and get a $5 Target Gift card (my store just deducts it from your total). Includes at my store: all instant oatmeal boxes (weight control, simple harvest, plain, etc.) $2.50 each... includes the fiber granola bars, the true delights bars, the breakfast squares, life cereal (all of these are $2.50 at my store..except the regular granola bars are $2..just buy 5. I have $1/1 coupons for oatmeals and bars, but not regular bars, not for the life (have $1/2). Here are the coupon inserts you may find Quaker coupons from thanks to RefundCents.com for the info.. I have an online subscription and recommend you check out their site! There are coupon databases, chat deals (huge resource!), refund lists and offers, printable coupons, store deals, doing refunding for 29 years, the owner, Michele Easter really knows her stuff! Here's the list:

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars .75/2 RP 3/8
Quaker Fiber and Omega 3 Chewy Oat Granola Bars $1 on any RP 2/8 RP 2/8
Quaker High Fiber Instant Oatmeal $1 RP 1/4
Quaker Instant Oatmeal .70 RP 1/4
Quaker Instant Oatmeal or Quick or Old Fashioned Oats $1/2 RP 2/8
Quaker Life Cereal $1 on 2 boxes RP 1/4
Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal 16 oz.+ .50 RP 1/4
Quaker Oatmeal to Go Breakfast Bars .55 RP 1/4
Quaker Old Fashioned or Quick Oats 18 oz.+ .60 RP 1/4
Quaker Rice Snack products $1 RP 1/18
Quaker simple harvest all natural multi-grain chewy granola bars $1 RP 2/1
Quaker True Delights Granola Bars $1 RP 1/4
Quaker True Delights Granola Bars, $1.00 RP 3/1

If your store is like mine, you can do more than one deal in seperate transactions. You can gather your coupons and then load say, 2 deals (10 items) in your cart.. place all items on checkout belt with divider between (or YOU) and say I want to ring these seperate please..simple as that! Since my store doesn't give a card, just deducts, there is no hassle. With 5 items at $2.50.. all with $1/1 coupons my total is $7.50 - $5 gc offer is $2.50 plus tax (if applicable). That is around $.50 a box!!! AWESOME!! I am going to stock up like MAD! It is ok if my budget takes a hit on this because we eat lots of oatmeal and granola bars around here and this stuff will last! I may throw in a couple boxes of life cereal in one or two transactions and the cereal will end up being $1 a box ($2.50 x 5 = $12.50 - $1/2 - $1/1 (3) - $5 gc offer = $3.50 or $.70 each item avg. If you have something to buy that uses a coupon with overage, you can do even better.

BONUS: I hear the quaker rice snacks are only $2.. if you have the $1/1 coupons from (see above insert listings) insert, you can get 5 for $10 minus $5 in coupons = $5 minus the $5 gc offer = FREE! :) Add an oatmeal or two and you have some cheap snacks and breakfast!!

BONUS 2: Please see my pics! LOOK for the oatmeal with the $4 in coupons inside printed on front!! Inside you will find:
  1. $1/2 any LIFE CEREAL
  2. $1/2 any Instant Oatmeal
  3. $1/2 any chewy granola bars (on sale for $2?? get 4 boxes and a quaker oatmeal (if you have $1/1 coupons) or fiber bars... $2 x 4 = $8 plus $2.50 = $10.50 minus $3 in coupons (2 @ $1/2 and 1 @ $1/1) is $7.50 minus the $5 gc offer is a $2.50 final cost! And you can keep cutting coupons from the oatmeal box if you get those!
  4. $1/1 any oatmeal squares cereal
BONUS 3: Please see my pics! The SIMPLE HARVEST oatmeal (maple brown sugar) had a $1/1 ANY simple harvest BARS OR OATMEAL coupon inside!! I can't guarantee yours will, but what a great way to do more deals!!!

I hope everyone gets lots of great Quaker using this deal, this is the perfect thing to stock up on for your family if you eat instant oatmeal or rice snacks or granola bars... I know some use the plain oats and eat really cheaply..but I like the many quaker flavors and I love getting it for $.50 a box!!! I will get as many as I can.. why pay $3.99 (FULL PRICE) on this stuff? Why pay $2.99 or even $2.50 or even the sometimes GREAT sale price of $1.99? You can save a bundle on this sale, so grab a friend or two and get going!

PS- I also finally used my printable $.55/1 Motts coupon and the Target $1/1 (or was it the other way around?) and got my applesauce for around $.40 for six. I also gave in to my twin daughters (I mean we, errr.. me) when they freaked over caramel marshmallows!! WT?? Ok, these smell SO strong (in a good way to me) that I could smell them in the bag all the way through the store. If I were preggers I would now crave these little puppies for 9 months.. delicious!! I will update my budget (lots of updates, just no time!) very soon! Go! Go! Go shop!

Warmth,
Tracey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...