Monday, April 13, 2009

Publix only $3!!! Great shopping trip!

I had a good time doing this shop at Publix before Easter for only $3.05!! Meant to take pic, sorry, use your imagination!! :) I don't have my receipt in front of me for price details, just know what my final was and which coupons I used. Have you had a great shop lately?

  • 2 cartons of Tropicana 50 Orange juice, on sale B1G1F....used 2 $1/1 coupons (was around $.80 ea after Q's)
  • Mission tortillas...used $1/1 coupon (was around $.60 after coupon)
  • 2 boxes Duncan Hines cake mix B1G1F...used one $.35/1 Q, only had one.
  • 1 Philly cream cheese tub (chive baby!) on sale $1.00
  • 1 bag Lenders WW bagels on sale $1.00
  • 2 boxes KNOX gelatin (about $1.39 ea) , Used 2 $4/1 any knox product, got overage!
  • 2 boxes Wheat Thins artisan crackers B1G1F....used 1 B1G1F Manufacturer Q (free!)
  • 1 6 pack of Fiber Plus yogurt $2.50 minus ...1 $1.00/1 Q
  • Total OOP was only $3.05!!!
Yay! I LOVE Publix! :) Of course, I had a $50+ shop also last week for almost ALL fresh produce (tons) and eggs and egg whites (expensive!...for protein smoothies). Even with over $20 in coupons, it was still that high! I could have gone a little here, a little there and done better with competitor coupons, but I needed everything then! Also, soy milk since I need to keep my little one off dairy for a while. It's a good thing I can do $3 shopping trips to fill in the gaps! Haven't shopped at CVS or Wags much..have to see what is going on this week at those great stores! Have a super week!

Warmly, Tracey C.

2 comments:

  1. What happened to your spending total? Have you given up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Frugal, nope, just got behind and then starting stacking those receipts! Oh dear, life got in the way, but I hope to have all my receipts and totals back up by this weekend! Thanks for following!
    Warmly, Tracey C.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...