Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Publix deal: Want Free Nivea Body Wash?

Are you are aware that now through 5/21 you can find Nivea Body Wash, 16.9 oz, Gel 8.4 oz priced at $3.89 @ Publix (Green Advantage Buy price through 5/21)?  When you use the $4/1 coupon from the 05-02-10 RP you can score each bottle for FREE!! Also, from the same insert, use the $3/1 coupon for Nivea for Men Body Wash, it makes the Men’s Wash .89¢ ALSO if you get ALL YOU Magazine, the May 2010 issue has a BOGO for Nivea body wash in it, so you can use the BOGO coupon and the $4/1 coupon to score TWO bottles for free!!! Thanks to IheartPublix for this great info! I did NOT get the coupon in our inserts, but I ordered some $4/1 Q's from a coupon service on ebay and I'm good to go! There is still time for you if you order now (look for a seller who lives in your state and has excellent feedback and states they ship within one day!) Have fun!


I know many of you were bummed about not getting the Nivea coupons!  So…how about a coupon giveaway!!
I am going to send out the following:
TEN readers will get  five $4/1 Nivea For Women & five $3/1 Nivea For Men coupons
FOUR readers will get five $1/1 Carefree Product coupons
Just leave a comment below letting me know if you want the Nivea or the Carefree coupons!!
This is going to be a quick giveaway so I can get the coupons in the mail!  I will choose the winners tomorrow 5/12 around 5pm.  I will email all the winners immediately so that I can get the coupons in the mail by Thursday.
Good luck everyone and a big thanks to Renee!!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I would have seen this two weeks ago! I was trying to find these everywhere! Think I'll be frequenting your blog more often. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...