Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hershey candy money-maker @ Kmart!!!

MoneySavingMadness posted this great deal and super cute candy craft! I love it and I know my girls will love it too! Take a look....

Begining Sunday, 1/31/10, Kmart will have Hershey's Pieces pouches on sale for $2.50 each. Buy 4 pouches and get a $10 Kmart gift card by mail !
(I'm not sure where to find the form for the gift card, it may print on your receipt, I'll post this after I research and learn more, it wasn't specified on Money's post)

The gift card is good toward a future purchase of Hershey's candy.

Carie has figured out a way to turn this into a money-maker:

Buy 4 Hershey Pieces Pouches 2/$5
Use (4) $1/1 Coupons (1/31 SS)
Pay $6 + Tax
Submit for the $10 Gift Card = FREE + $4 Money-maker!

She (MoneySavingMadness) is planning to purchase the Reece's Pouches for a preschool Valentine's craft similar to this one:
I'll then use the $10 gift card to purchase candy for Easter at Kmart! Hopefully it will come by then.
What a great plan! Thanks for sharing MoneySavingMadness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...