Friday, January 22, 2010

Barnie's Coffee Clearance order arrived today!!

Yay! I was so excited when my SUPER LARGE box from Barnie's came today! If you remember from my earlier post HERE about my clearance purchase, you may remember I bought two of the Santa's Pants Gift Sets with ONLY Santa's White Christmas items inside, some syrups, some coffee coolers and some chai. Well, the chai ended up being refunded, they were out.. but I got everything else! Well shipped, and well received! The only thing I wasn't sure about was the Santa's White Christmas JELLY in the Santa set... sound weird? I thought so too..but my girls had some toasted Cuban bread today and slathered it on..it was VERY sweet, and actually, pretty yummy if you like sweet! And they DO DO DO DO!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I ordered this stuff! Even with my shipping as high as $13+, it was a really great deal. The Santa Sets went retail for $29.99 and I got them for $7.50 each. So even with shipping, one set was still cheaper than retail! And I would pay retail for the syrup, cooler and coffee because it is one of my favorites.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know the order was HERE (ordered on the 14th, arrived today) and being adored by all! We also tried adding the syrup to milk to make flavored milk for my girls and they LOVED it! The coffee houses will usually steam their milk and add a flavor, like cinnamon, vanilla or caramel and make them a steamer..they love those! But, cold tastes just as "treat-like" and delicious!

Head over to BARNIE'S if you are still thinking of ordering off their clearance!
Enjoy!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...