Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Living Social FANDANGO Movie tickets..2 for only $9!!!!

UPDATE!!: This deal has been extended!  
As of this post (Thurs. 6pm EST) you still have 16+ more hours to snag this great movie deal! Whoo Hoo!

Love movies?
 http://www.wpclipart.com/recreation/entertainment/tickets/movie_tickets_admit_one.png
Have a great movie you want to see but are shy of the $20-$30 price tag for two adult tickets to the average movie (and more!)?? Then you will want to snatch up this LIVING SOCIAL deal Right NOW! Hurry, it has less than 19 hours left  see update above, this deal has been extended! as of this posting. I just bought a deal (you are limited to one deal) for only $9 and this is for 2 tickets to be purchased online through Fandango. Click HERE to see the deal, and sign up for Living Social if you haven't. I have been wanting to go see the Grace Card, now I can! For only $9 bucks, it's a cheap date for me and the hubby! Whoo Hoo!!! I'm so happy about this deal! I wonder if you can buy it for a friend? I think you might be able to buy one extra for a friend too, so think about that because movie tickets make great gifts! Nope, one per person only! I think the two ticket value expires June, 2011, so you have to use them in the next couple of months. I will use mine in the next week!! Hurry before the deal is gone! I love sharing deals like this, because it really stretches our dollars and helps us have a lot of fun, for just a little money! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...