Hey friends! Well, had another great Walgreens trip today. I also purchased enough on this trip to do the Kellogg's Fuel for School $10 rebate (for purchasing 10 qualifying products in a single transaction).
First, I printed the $5 off $25 Wags coupon (good thru Sat. only!!) HERE.
Also, I found some Fuel For School Kelloggs coupon flyers at my local Winn Dixie. (these are also at Publix and other stores I think, also include the rebate form inside, but you can find a printable rebate form on the internet if you search/google fuel for school kellogg's rebate) It is a tri-fold flyer with lots of good coupons inside. I found it near the dairy on a HUGE yellow school bus display. KF is what I will call it today.
In addition, our Wags had flyers at the front of the store with a store coupon good for a "$10 Dinner" that included a 12" DiGiorno frozen Pizza, a 12 pack of Coke products and a 1/2 gallon of Ice Cream (Dryers I think). I took this coupon too, as I heard the coupon was good for ANY 3 of these items, mix or match. It does not say that on the coupon I have, but they verified it for me at check-out.
- 2 boxes of Kellogg's cereal (frosted flakes & corn pops) 2/$5 ..used $1/2 coupon from the Kellogg's Sunday insert 8/2.
- 6 packages of Keebler striped fudge cookies $2 ea. X 6 = $12. I used 3 of the $1/2 coupons from 8/2 Kellogg's insert.
- 2 gallons of milk. $2.89. I used 2 of the KF coupons for: Get $2 off a gallon of milk when you buy (wyb) 2 Keebler cookies.
- 2 gallons of milk again. another $2 off milk coupon.
- for the dinner deal: 2 Digiorno Pizzas. I used 2 $1/1 coupons from 6/14 SS (or 8/2 SS)
- Also a 12 pack of Sprite (coke product). I used a $2/1 12 pack of Sprite from the KF flyer wyb 2 cheeze-its.
- 2 Cheeze-its on sale for $2 and part of my Kellogg's rebate items. (no coupons here. I was going to use the Rice Krispy treats, I had $1/2 coupons AND a KF coupon for $2 off store bread wyb 2, but they were out! It all worked out though as I brought my "backup coupons!")
- One Skippy Natural 16oz Peanut Butter. I know, its good for the Unilever deal, but I didn't want to do that right now, and there was only 1 left, and I knew if I bought it for $2 I could get a coupon for $2 off my next one... and I didnt have a coupon either!
- 3 reach ultra-clean medium head toothbrushes on clearance for $1.09. Buy 3 and get $3 RR back... Used a $2/1 Any Reach TB and a $1/1 from 6/14 SS ( i had 2 dif copies, and $1 or $.50 coupons can be printed HERE using zip 45435 ,& HERE using zip 90001 (thanks HOTCouponWorld.com)
- 3 Clearance Reach Floss.. 2 regular for $.45 ea. and 1 floss tape for $1.29. Used 2 of the $1/1 coupons from 6/14 SS.
- 2 $.19 white posterboards for daughters.
Used Wags $5/$25
TOTAL OOP: $20.97!! Will submit for $10 Rebate AND I got a $2 (cereal), $3 (reach)and $5 ($10 in Keebler/Cheez-its) RR as well as a $2 off my next Natural Skippy Peanut Butter (which will make it free and I will use to do a Unilever deal if I can find some Suave!).
Ultimate cost of $4.47 for all that! AWESOME!