Thursday, August 13, 2009

Maternity Clearance @ Target online!


Kick off the celebration of having a baby by finding some CUTE maternity sale items, some great baby deals for the new baby and whatever else I can find that might interest the Mommy-to-be!


Our first find is at Target.com and we find these cute fold-over capris for only $5.94 by LIZ LANGE for Target. Free shipping on orders $50 and over! Available in many sizes.. what do you think? Click the photo to go there!

PS.... Im not an affiliate with any of these items I'll be listing.. I've got nothing against that at all, but wanted you to know!! So, please send any good maternity or baby deals to me through email in my right hand sidebar! Thanks!

Liz Lange® for Target® Foldover Capris -

Heather ONLY: $5.94 List: $16.99 Save:

$11.05 (65%)

The following promotions apply

    free shipping with minimum purchaseclearance

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...