Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wags Good Deals I Got!

Had a good shopping trip at Walgreens. I couldn't get my act together after getting home from Arizona until Saturday, and then, just barely! Leaving home always makes me a little disorganized.. a LOT actually! (clearly! ) So, I got one Right Guard ($2 RR), 2 Pert ($2 RR for 2), 2 oreos (sep transaction, $3 RR for 2), 1 hand sanitzer, 1 hand wash pump (both on clearance), 1 Bayer Quick Dissolve (FARR free after register reward). I found coupons next to the Quick Dissolve for $1/1 making this a money-maker deal. Price is $2.49 and RR is $2.50. I also found Cheerios on clearance for $1.19 and had a $1/1 cheerios coupon with me. Also, some sugar free strawberry jam for only $.75 on clearance! Fiber one (caramel version) was also only $1.19, but I didnt have a coupon.

Later in the Evening:

Had to go back to Wags get some ointment for my daughter who scratched her eye (OUCH! Poor sweetie!). While waiting for my hubbie to speak to the after-hour pediatrician I had to shop around while I waited. Found a Bayer II contour monitor, free with coupon and got a $5 RR, also another Bayer Quick Dissolve Free and $1 profit. Found 2 PUR water flavor options on clearance for $1 and just happened to have a catalina coupon that printed a few weeks ago for $2/1 that I used for those, some $1 socks for my scratched up little girl in her favorite colors too.

I then had to go to Wags #2 for the evening to speak to a pharmasist (24 hr pharm) about ointment in my girls eye..the after hours recommended ointment in it, the pharmasist said no way! Sheesh. So I went to talk to her and get a second opinion in person. I also found another Bayer II monitor for a $5 profit, another Quick Dissolve, some Tostitos and some more Pert.


I took pics to show the goods.

I also donated $1 to the American Cancer Society and got a coupon book. I took pics of that for you so you can see what's inside. I think you have to make a $1 or $5 donation to get the coupons. If you donate $5 you will get a $5 RR good for your next purchase of $10 or more on REVLON products. Could be a good deal! Click on any image to enlarge for detail.

Sorry I have't been posting pics or deals, but after being out of town for a week and then home.. I've been busy with family and playing catch up with their school work/projects AND going on a field trip all day friday to Sea World with the youngest of my cutie-girls! It was alot of fun!

I'll post some good deals for this new week as soon as I have some good deals/coupons matched up for you all. Don't forget to get your coupon inserts Sunday! There should be one SS and one RedPlum.

Warmly,
Tracey C.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Site Owner,
    My name is Caren.
    We would like to say that your blog is well-written and it contains lots of useful and up-to-date information.
    We really got interested in your web resource and we would like to cooperate with you in future.
    Our website is devoted to credit cards and it's at the top 10 in Google for the keywords 'credit cards'.
    It's a high traffic site with PR4 and it contains loads of useful financial information presented in news and articles
    that highlight the most much-talked-of issues such as credit cards, debt solutions, financial crisis, ways out of it, and many more.
    We believe this information can awake interest in your guests as well.
    We would like to purchase some links at your site.
    We thank in you in advance for your cooperation.
    Best regards,
    Caren.
    caren@acclaimnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...