Saturday, February 4, 2012

My VITACOST Cheap Valentine's Day Order!! Take a peek!

Thought my great readers might like to see my order I just placed with VitaCost. I got a $10 credit for signing up, and I can earn my own credits for referring people. Once you sign up you can refer too, and get all the credits you can muster up! Isn't that great! And they have lots of RAW/VEGAN healthy options, like Cacao Nibs & Powder, Organic Agave Nectar, Almond Flour (and lots of gluten free products), Coconut Oil and Water, Organic nutrition bars, Goji Berries, Apple Cider Vinegar (with Mother) and, of course, TONS of vitamins and supplements and SO much more!! Totally worth checking out and I'm really looking forward to ordering more in the future. They have so many things I have been wanting to try out! Here's a screen shot of how my order came out, you can click on the image to enlarge it for details:
There you have it! I hope you get some great things too!
You can go to VitaCost HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...