Friday, April 1, 2011

Walgreens Friends and Family Event Shopping Trip

Did you shop the Wags Friends & Family event this Thursday? If you are on their email list, you got sent a link to print a 15% off coupon (it actually printed 4) that you could use all day if you wanted to! I used it several times with my other good deals, sales and coupon match-ups to save even more! I spent $4.47 out of pocket (I actually spent a little more in cash, but they overcharged me on one transaction and I got the return of almost $3 in cash, which I used for my other transactions, but this was from my original payment using register rewards, so it wasn't really OOP!), got over $15 off my transactions from the F&F discount, and scored 61 items!! Whoo Hoo!
I don't have a pic, sorry, but I got alot of things we really could use! I had a TON of RR from last week, over $60 worth, but still have almost $30 left/new! This is what I really love having a big supply of RR deals for, times like this when I can cash in on things I need that I may have trouble getting for very cheap or free. Plus, as always, a few fun things too! Here is a sample of what I bought....


  • 5 Tuf paper towel rolls
  • 2 ob tampon boxes
  • 1/2 gall of OJ
  • flavored water
  • several packs of toilet paper (charmin dbl rolls-6 and Real Soft 12 pk
  • paper plates
  • 2 boxes of saltines
  • 2 boxes of granola bars
  • 15 boxes of Nestle single stick 7packs (I love these! So glad they are mm right now!)
  • 4 tubes of colgate
  • 2 packs of always pads
  • 1 bleach
  • 4 packs of gum
  • a tee shirt for hubby
  • 2 shaving gels skintimate
  • 2 visine
  • 4 reach toothbrushes
  • cough drops
  • 2 boxes of sugar/brown sugar
  • 3 bottles of Hormel bacon bits AND
  • 2 bags of jelly beans!
 I think I'm forgetting 1 or 2 things here...but that is the basic haul! Isn't it great? Did you shop the F&F at Wags today? If so, how did YOU do? Leave me a link so I can check out your great deals too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...