Saturday, February 19, 2011

Get 5 Blockbuster "blue box" rentals for only $2!!!

 Get FIVE!!! Blockbuster Rentals at the BLUE BOX for only $2!!!

Groupon does it again! This time, with the Atlanta, GA link, you can score FIVE Blockbuster Kiosk rentals for only $2!!!! AND you can buy up to 2 more deals for friends!! What an EASY and INEXPENSIVE gift for anyone on your list!!! Everyone loves movies and at only $.40 a rental, this is a deal that everyone should score!!! We watch a lot of movies in my house, so I am for sure getting this, and a couple for teacher gifts, or for my BFF wouldn't be a bad idea either!! Just go to GROUPON HERE and score the Atlanta, GA deal. It is their daily deal, but anyone can grab one!!
 http://assets1.grouponcdn.com/images/site_images/0609/2288/NCR-Corporation-_Blockbuster-Express_3.jpg?DJl1m_ZP


If you have never used Groupon before, you will LOVE it! I have gotten so many sweet deals from them. They tend to be local to larger city areas (but are growing daily). They offer a deal, or sometimes more, a day on local services, retail shops, restaurants and entertainment...and more! I signed up to receive the daily deal alert because I have no intention on missing out on $50 worth of sushi at my favorite restaurant for only $25!!! I bought a cool painting session for my daughter from Corks and Colors studios for only $20, tons of restaurant deals and more, and they've only been in my area for about a month!!! I urge you to not only grab this great Blockbuster Deal, but sign up for your area, you won't want to miss the deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...