Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kids Resale Shop Online? YES!

Today I wanted to share a fun place to shop for kids clothing online..for RESALE clothing! The online store is called I Like It Mama! and you can click HERE to visit! The store is run by Sylvia and here is what she has to say about her store:

I Like It, Mama! is an online kid's store based out of Cedar Park, Texas (right next to Austin). I started it in 2007 to try to be able to stay at home with my two kids. My goal is to offer good clothes at a reasonable price. You can see a map of some of the moms and dads who have purchased clothes from me by clicking on the image at right. (on her home page)

I understand that shopping for kid's clothes can be lots of fun, but also expensive. We all want the best clothes for our kids, but it's sometimes hard to find the right clothes at the right price. And, even when we do manage to find a good deal, the kid's don't always agree with our choices!

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-21493518816737_2097_428451

That's partly why I started the "I Like It, Mama!" Kid's Clothing Store. I try to help you by searching for good deals and then offering them to you at fair price. All you have to worry about is whether your kids will agree with what you picked out. In fact, if your kids don't tell you, "I like it, Mama!" (or "I like it, Daddy!") when they see what you bought for them in my store, I'll happily refund your money, so you can try again. Or, better yet, you can always let them pick out clothes with you from the comfort of your computer desk!

Well, there you have it! You can find kids clothing in all sizes, boy and girl, even some things for Mom and Dad at this fun resale store online! I am all about saving money, and when I don't have time to hit yard sales or local resale stores...online is where I go to find a deal! When shipping fees are reasonable, it is no more than spending the money on gas (almost $3 a gallon here) to drive all around searching for a good deal. Both ways are enjoyable to me, I simply LOVE finding a bargain! This is why I wanted to share one of my online shopping sites I enjoy!
I hope you will visit Sylvia at ILikeItMama.com and see for yourself!

Joy!
Tracey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...