Wednesday, March 3, 2010

JBF Consignment Sale THIS Thurs. - Sun. in Gainesville!

http://media.merchantcircle.com/14688816/jbf1_medium.jpeg


JBF Children, Kid and Maternity Sale starts Thursday in Gainesville, FL!!!
I am
very excited about this because I LOVE a good deal and I love finding a bargain! Also, I consign our gently used items and earn GREAT money doing it!
Recycle
, Reuse and Re-ally save!
It is fun to shop for my kids and there are Soooooooo many clothing items to see! I also love looking through all the toy deals and outdoor play equipment too!
My kids are excited too because they know Mommy found some great deals at the Fall sale and will probably be finding some "new" deals at the JBF Spring sale! I am a volunteer so I get to shop early on Wed... If you didn't volunteer this time, the sale opens to the public on Thurs at 9 a.m. at the Alachua County Fairgrounds, costs $3 bucks to get in

(OR you can donate formula or diapers to the Childrens Home Society at the door and get in FREE!!! I recommend this wonderful charitable option).
Here's the schedule:

Public Sale Dates and Times (Spring 2010)

Thursday March 4 10:00am - 7:00pm ($3 admission)

Friday March 5 10:00am - 7:00pm (FREE admission)
Saturday March 6 10:00am - 7:00pm (FREE admission)
Sunday March 7 10:00am - 4:00pm (50% off Sale Day*)

(*Items with star on tag remain full price)

BCS_1287.JPG



Lots of goodies and lots of half price goodies on Sunday, the last day to shop, too! (not all consignors choose to go 50% off on the last day!).
A line forms, so come early and think about bringing something to shop with, like a laundry basket! Shopping bags are provided though, so don't fret! Want more info? Check out the JBF Gainesville Home Page and learn more!
See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...