Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Walgreens 4 day Sale!


There will be a four day sale at Walgreens Wednesday,12/9 - Saturday, 12/12.
Spend $25, get a $5 RR. That should be $25 BEFORE manufacturer coupons (but after WAGS coupons I think!). Also, these great FREEBIES:

Just for Men Touch of Gray Hair Color $6.99
- $6.99 RR
= Free
Neutrogena Men's Skin Care $4.99
- $4.99 RR
= Free
Select Conair Brushes or Scunci Hair Accessories $2
- $2 RR
= Free
ReNu Multi-Purpose Plus Solution Twin Pack $9.99
- $9.99 RR
= Free
Stim-U-Dent $2
- $2 RR
= Free
Stayfree Feminine Care $1.99
- $1.99 RR
= Free

2 comments:

  1. So, it's December. How are you doing on your challenge? How much money do you have left before you hit $1,200? We work for a local newspaper and are considering doing a challenge similar to yours with our local readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Well, Krystin, I "ran out" of money at the end of June! LOL, like I said, I wasn't afraid to adjust my budget since $1200 was a shot in the dark. We did great though, for only $200 a month! We re-adjusted to $300 (and added eating out to that amount) and have stayed easily within that range with extra to eat out a few times each month. It has been fun! Check the blogs I follow (like Jane4Girls) and my friend Jamy, who started this challenge with me (and who has over $500 left to spend! I hate her! LOL!) @ http://www.seaykopitiam.com/2009-challenge/ Thanks for your interest. If you have more questions, please leave an email address without the @ and I'll drop you a line! I'm from Phoenix originally and miss it sometimes!
    Warmth,
    Tracey C.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...