Monday, June 8, 2009

My CVS trips Sunday

Yay CVS! Haven't been to CVS in couple of weeks for much..but had to stop in and get those Fusion!

1st Trip with my card:
1 Bayer Meter $14.99 used coupon to get it FREE, no tax.
Got back $5 ECB (limit 1)

No papers/didn't have my coupons, so went to another later..
OOP = $0.00
*******************

2nd Trip with my card:
1 Tide original (has most loads per bottle @ 32) 50oz on sale $5.99, used $1/1 coupon from P&G coupon reward booklet (from a deal earlier this year). I LOVE tide, and figured with my $1 coupon and my $5 free profit from the meter, my tide was TAX ONLY!! SWEET!
1 Gillette Fusion Power Razor (Bonus Set with travel sizes inside) on sale $7.99, used $4/1 coupon from 6/7 P&G insert, cost $3.99, got back $4 ECB (profit! but limit one)
2 Arizona Iced Tea big 'ole Mango drink cans, on sale B1G1F @ $.99
12 Various clearance candy/gum/mint tins/packs for Treasure box $.22-.50 each Included mentos gum, Whitmans tiny sampler chocolate, sour worms, tic-tacs, sour altoid candy tin.. etc.
4 Papers @ $1.50 each

Used: $1 tide coupon
$4 fusion coupon
$5 ECB for meter
$10 ECB for ?? cant remember what that was from?? 2 weeks ago maybe? Anyway...

Total OOP was $5.69, (used reward Visa, no OOP/budget) needed my papers anyway, so saved over getting them from the newsbox.
Got back $4 ECB for fusion
***********************

THIRD Trip w/Hubby Card
Took my Husbands card to get another Tide.. I love Tide!

I got: 2 Dawn 2/$2.00 and get back $1 ECB (limit one deal of 2) Used 2 $.50/1 coupons from above mentioned P&G booklet, however, there are also dawn coupons in this Sunday paper for $.25/1 (in my area). So you can still spend $2 on 2, use 2 $.25/1 Q's and get back $1 ECB, so only $.25 each bottle.
1 Tide original scent for $5.99 (used another $1/1 coupon from P&G booklet)
1 Bayer Contour Meter $14.99- $14.99 coupon = FREE (get back $5 ECB /profit)
1 Gillette Fusion Power razor with bonus extras= $7.99= $4/1 Q - $4 ECB = FREE/Profit
3 papers @ $1.50 each.

Also used a $10 ECB from previous deal
Subtotal $4.48
Tax $.71
OOP $5.19 (actually used a Visa reward/rebate card from my hubby's px rebate, so NO OOP for me on these purchases today!!! :))

Have pics! Will post tomorrow.

Warmly,
Tracey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...