Posted is the new policy that goes into effect on May 23, 2011. This is the official coupon policy that has been released. You should be able to find this policy, in print/on paper, at your customer service desk. It will likely look like the one shown. Check the back for the specific competitors that your particular Publix store will accept coupons from.
- Publix accepts manufacturers' coupons (limit one per item), Publix coupons (originals only - no copies), valid Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors identified by each Publix store. (Competitor names are posted at each Publix store.)
- We will accept coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
- We will not accept percent-off items or percent-off-total-order coupons.
- We will only accept coupons for identical merchandise we sell. Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon, and we reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Manager approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.00.
- For a buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate sale. We will accept a manufacturer's coupons and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order.
- The order total must be equal to or greater than the total purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented.